January 9, 2009

Welcome New Guy Flowers

With Matt now accompanying me in the office things are slowing settling back to normal. Every Thursday we hold reoccurring meetings were we touch base as a team and talk about all of the positives, negatives, and housekeeping items for the week. Being this was Matt’s first team meeting (at least since I have been in India) I created and agenda item to welcome him. At 3:30, the normal meetings start time, a few of the team members asked if I could delay by 15 min as they were picking up a surprise for Matt. Slightly delayed, we kicked off the meeting like any other day. When it got to the “Welcome Matt” agenda item I turned the floor over to a team member. To my surprise it was not just a “Welcome Matt” surprise, but instead it turned out to be “Welcome new guys” surprise. After a quick little speech they gifted both Matt and I with some flowers they picked up at the local market. It’s good to see the team still likes me!

"Welcome New Guy" Flowers Pictures

Blake

No comments: